"Your making a being of you in you, and it has to be made , not just by believing or forgiveness. But by time and obedience to Our Saviors teaching. People are having dreams of being pregnant or babies, I think it's them not ready or their Spirit beings or self as next life being. ..
1. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
2. 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith
3. John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
4. John 3:6 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
5. 1 John 4:7 neighbor friendship Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
6. Gospel of Thomas (70) Jesus said, "If you (plur.) produce what is in you, what you have will save you. If you do not have what is in you, what you do not have [will] kill you."
7. Gospel of Philip 50One Who Is The master said, “Blessings on one who is before coming into being. For whoever is, was and will be.”
8. Gospel of Thomas (19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall.
9. Gospel of Thomas 84 84 Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear.
10. Gospel Philip 68 68Baptism We are born again through the holy spirit, and we are conceived through Christ in baptism with two elements. We are anointed through the spirit, and when we were conceived, we were united. No one can see oneself in the water or in a mirror without light, nor can you see yourself in the light without water or a mirror. So it is necessary to baptize with two elements, light and water, and light is chrism.
11. Gospel Philip 74 74The Mystery of the Virgin Birth It is necessary to utter a mystery. The father of all united with the virgin who came down, and fire shone on him. On that day that one revealed the great bridal chamber, and in this way his body came into being. On that day he came forth from the bridal chamber as one born of a bridegroom and a bride. So Jesus established all within it, and it is fitting for each of the disciples to enter into his rest.
12. Gospel Philip 80 80Resurrection and Baptism People who say they will first die and then arise are wrong. If they do not receive the resurrection first, while they are alive, they will receive nothing when they die. So it is said of baptism, “Great is baptism,” for if people receive it, they will live.
13. Gospel Philip 87 87Eucharist and Baptism The cup of prayer contains wine and water, for it represents the blood for which thanksgiving is offered. It is full of the holy spirit, and it belongs to the completely perfect human. When we drink it, we take to ourselves the perfect human. The living water is a body, and we must put on the living human. Thus, when one is about to go down into the water, one strips in order to put on the living human.
14. Gospel Philip 88 88Like Brings Forth Like A horse brings forth a horse, a human brings forth humans, a deity brings forth deities. So also bridegrooms and brides come from the [bridegroom and bride].
15. Gospel of Philip 93 93The Water of Baptism and Death As Jesus perfected the water of baptism, he poured death out. For this reason we go down into the water but not into death, that we may not be poured out into the spirit of the world. When it blows, winter comes. When the holy spirit blows, summer comes.
16. Gospel Philip 96 96Children and Love The children a woman brings forth resembles the man she loves. If it is her husband, they resemble her husband. If it is a lover, they resemble the lover. Often, if a woman must sleep with her husband but her heart is with the lover with whom she usually has sex, the child she bears will resemble the lover. So, you who live with the son of God, do not love the world but love the master, that what you bring forth may not resemble the world but may resemble the master.
17. Gospel of Philip 97 97Sex and Spirit Humans have sex with humans, horses have sex with horses, donkeys have sex with donkeys. Members of a species have sex with members of the same species. So also spirit has intercourse with spirit, word mingles with word, light mingles [with light]. If [you] become human, [a human] will love you. If you become [spirit], spirit will unite with you. If you become word, word  will have intercourse with you. If you become light, light will mingle with you. If you become one of those above, those above will rest on you. If you become a horse or donkey or bull or dog or sheep or some other animal, wild or tame, then neither human nor spirit nor word nor light can love you. Those above and those within cannot rest in you, and you have no part in them.